Tuesday 7 August 2012

Collaborate with Wallwisher


As I have been researching ways to use technology in the library, I came across a really cool website called Wallwisher. ”Wallwisher is an Internet application that allows people to express their thoughts on a common topic easily.” Two things I love about Wallwisher is that it’s super easy to use and it is another great way to establish an interactive community.
To help you get started with Wallwisher, I decided to create  a comic tutorial using Comic Life to show you how.


To get a better feel of what Wallwisher is and how it works visit my Wallwisher wall. Please feel free to create your very own post-it note with any ideas on how Wallwisher can be used in the classroom or library and stick it onto my electronic wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment