Sunday 5 August 2012

Blogging in the Classroom


As a new teacher-librarian, technology has become an integral part of my role. Although I am comfortable using it, there are many new aspects that I need to become familiar with. So as I am new to this role, I have decided to learn about and begin to use blogging in the library to form an interactive community.
Since I am a bookaholic, I purchased a book called Blogging in the Classroom. After reading the book and doing some additional research on blogging, I wanted to start by creating my own blog.
I am excited for the start of the school year to allow my students to communicate with each other and to create their own publishing space with information and ideas that they want to share with others.
Here is a picture of the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment